Grammar mistakes; Can't get npm/astro working locally for website repo

I was looking over the main page and noticed that there were a few minor grammar mistakes and typos. When I cloned the wiki and website repositories, the website repo can’t get past the “npm install” step due to dependency issues; ditto with “npm update”.

npm error code ERESOLVE
npm error ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
npm error
npm error While resolving: cachyos-website@0.0.1
npm error Found: eslint@9.7.0
npm error node_modules/eslint
npm error   dev eslint@"^9.7.0" from the root project
npm error
npm error Could not resolve dependency:
npm error peer eslint@"^8.56.0" from @typescript-eslint/parser@7.16.1
npm error node_modules/@typescript-eslint/parser
npm error   dev @typescript-eslint/parser@"^7.16.0" from the root project
npm error   peer @typescript-eslint/parser@"^7.0.0" from @typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin@7.16.1
npm error   node_modules/@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin
npm error     dev @typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin@"^7.16.0" from the root project
npm error
npm error Fix the upstream dependency conflict, or retry
npm error this command with --force or --legacy-peer-deps
npm error to accept an incorrect (and potentially broken) dependency resolution.
npm error
npm error
npm error For a full report see:
npm error /home/rialpa/.npm/_logs/2024-07-19T14_20_20_138Z-eresolve-report.txt
npm error A complete log of this run can be found in: /home/rialpa/.npm/_logs/2024-07-19T14_20_20_138Z-debug-0.log

I’ve never used that software so I’m unsure if I should use either --force or --legacy-peer-deps as a workaround or if this is an actual issue that needs to be reported on the website issue tracker.

The grammar issues are in features.astro and hero.astro and are mainly around Oxford comma inconsistencies, list structure, and plurality.

1. You need to install bun(sudo pacman -S bun-bin)
  2. You need to run bun install and bun dev to view the page changes while you are editing