Cant install in emulator

"Command pacman -Sy --noconfirm archlinux-keyring finished with exit code 1.
Output:
:: Synchronizing package databases…
cachyos downloading…
core downloading…
extra downloading…
multilib downloading…
warning: archlinux-keyring-20240429-1 is up to date – reinstalling
resolving dependencies…
looking for conflicting packages…

Package (1) Old Version New Version Net Change Download Size

core/archlinux-keyring 20240429-1 20240429-1 0.00 MiB 1.16 MiB

Total Download Size: 1.16 MiB
Total Installed Size: 1.66 MiB
Net Upgrade Size: 0.00 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
:: Retrieving packages…
archlinux-keyring-20240429-1-any downloading…
checking keyring…
checking package integrity…
error: archlinux-keyring: signature from “Christian Hesse eworm@archlinux.org” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/archlinux-keyring-20240429-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))

Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded."

extra info, i selected kde the default options apart from i selected btrfs and also tried ex4 on the partition page (both didnt work). just trying to test it out in gnome boxes but wont install, dedicated 8gb ram and 30gb ssd storage to it

Nothing we can do here really, if the arch keyring can not be installed.
If its up2date it should be fine.

Which emulator youre trying to install?

Also, you could try following:

yes | sudo pacman -Scc
sudo pacman -Syu archlinux-keyring

i meant im trying to install cachyos through gnome boxes, i do nothing just download the ISO and try to install KDE and it does not work. Also the output for that command is
“error: gettext: signature from “Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/gettext-0.22.5-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y”
i get this error for a lot of packages, this is just 1 example

Did you follow the installation via the launch installer button and then boot into the system?

Ive just tested an installation with the latest ISO and can not find any issue related to keyrings. Everything works.

i get to the end install screen and it fails maybe 10% of the way in so no it never installs, im just in the live usb boot

Can you please provide the log, which the installer is giving you?
It asks you to upload the log and then will give you an link.

https://termbin.com/liox

This indicates that the arch mirror has somehow problems.
Just restarting the installation will fix this issue (hopefully) It will freshly rank your mirrors and then it should be fine.