Cachyos-kernel-manager in Arch OS

I have what I hope is a simple question: I have an Arch install that I’ve added the cachyos repos to (as well as a number of the other cachyos apps like cachyos-hello, cachyos-kernel-manager etc.). Using kernel-manager, I can compile (or install) a cachyos kernel. I see the img files in /boot/ but there are no corresponding new entries in /boot/loader/entries

I have googled this, but the few things I’ve tried (bootctl update) have not worked.

Is there an easy way to update the systemd boot menu so that the new kernels show up on boot?

I see the img files in /boot/ but there are no corresponding new entries in /boot/loader/entries

If youre on archlinux, you need to setup this on your own

This package may help you: AUR (en) - kernel-install-for-dracut

It’s what EndeavourOS includes if the user chooses to install with systemd-boot and it has worked for me in the past.

Thank you very much. I tried that one per your suggestion, but I found it created very large kernel images that filled my boot partition. I then tried kernel-manager-mkinitcpio from AUR. That does create new kernel images in /boot/loader/entries From there I was able to manually delete the old entries and img files and successfully load the linux-cachyos kernel.